Sunday, October 17, 2010

Topsy Turvy....

Topsy Turvy Cakes have always looked extremely creative and of course challenging to me!  Especially when you are asked to make one for the first time...  I'm thankful it was for some long time friends of mine..  Tonight I'm going to give you the step, by step (in pictures) of the first Topsy Turvy Cake I made.  Thank you to Alisha for making it one of  the most creative cakes I have made to date (per her design)..  It was a wonderful challenge which I was excited to be given the opportunity to do... 


Topsy Turvy cakes are all about tricking people : )  it only looks like it's sliding, but really it's just a trick : )...  Hope you enjoy the pictures, I sure enjoyed making this cake, even though I was up till 5am the Saturday morning that it was to be delivered..  Now that's Love People, Love!!
Prep Work

More Prep Work, Flowers and Buttons









At Shaun and Alisha's Reception..





5 comments:

  1. Wow good job.. where the heck do you keep a cake like that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cake, moriah! It looked just this great in person. I have no idea how she transported the cake and didn't have it fall over. On top of that, it TASTED great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake tasted even better than it looked! It was exactly what I wanted! Perfect job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. (P.S. We didn't know we were both commenting at the same time. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shaun and Alisha, it was such a fun cake to make.. I'm always glad that it taste better than it looks..

    ReplyDelete