Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Martial Arts Cakes..

A new friend of mine ordered a couple of cakes for her son Patrick and husband Sean..  They both just passed their black belt test and had a nice party to celebrate.  I felt very honored to make them their special cakes..  Thank you Yoko!!  Two cakes in the shape of a Ki's with black belts, the one with the white strip is Patrick's since he is under the age of 16.  I had to make the patches to match the one's on their actual Ki's, this was a lot of fun to make, I had to do some of the writing with just a toothpick since the area was so small..  Then I had to write their names in Japanese, Yoko said I did pretty good, but I'm not sure I will be taking up writing in Japanese anytime soon : ) it was fun!!  Thanks for looking...



No comments:

Post a Comment