Monday, September 20, 2010

August Kids Cakes...

Gavin's 9th Birthday
I really enjoy making Birthday Cakes for little  kids and some big kids as well : ) August was a busy cake month  for me.  My son's Birthday is in August so  this year I told my kids they could pick "Whatever" cake they wanted.  Sometimes it's fun having a mom that makes  cake's all the time, but it always seems like  I never have time to make my kids a "Cool Cake" for their Birthday's, they seems  to get my left over cake time : (  Not this year!!   My son  asked for a Dragon cake this year and  well this is the first Dragon cake I have made, so....
It was a lot of fun  to make, but took a long time.  I used over 500 fondant  circles to make the scales..  I still have some work to do
on my dragon skills...  Thanks for looking!

Back of the Dragon Cake

Just another view

No comments:

Post a Comment